Friday, May 29, 2009

Vintage Dr. Pepper Commercial

Why is it that pop always tasted so much better out of those glass bottles? Of course, the bad thing about glass bottles was that when they were dropped on any hard surface, such as concrete or asphalt, they would break. Nothing was more heartbreaking than making a long walk to the local market on a hot day, looking forward to those icy bubbles hitting the back of your throat with every step, and then dropping that icy bottle in the parking lot before you got to take so much as a sip. Oh, the humanity!

Well, as you may have guessed I've still got that hankerin' for pop that I mentioned yesterday, so I think will continue with the vintage soda theme, but this time featuring Dr. Pepper. I've heard, and I don't know if this is true or not, but Dr. P is prune flavored. Hey, I'm giving you something to think about.

Have a great weekend.
Cheers!

No comments: